Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Well the smoothness most likely depends on his system specs VS yours...and his are likely superior. As for the crashing it's likely he's using either the NGZoom or NO$Zoomer addons which reportedly prevent or at least reduce the crashes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I can run the game as fast as his, the problem is the crashing, and that's why I said smoothly. There is a way to get past the crashing, but it involves minimizing the window every time there is a battle, and that slows down the game tremendously, but somehow prevents the crashes. The video does not show him minimizing his emulator, which is why I said smoothly. Your suggested solutions doesn't work either. Both no$zoomer and NGZoom doesn't stop the crashing in the battles.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
I highly doubt the person in youtube used NGZoom or No$Zoomer judging by the date.

But in any case, NGZoom and No$Zoomer may increase the speed of the game to a reasonable amount. I don't know if the game fixes the two programs have will have any effect on the Gundam game, so I can't say for certain that they can prevent any crash problem(s).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already said I can run the game at full speed. The problem is the crashing, and neither NGZoom nor No$Zoomer fixes it. He may be using another emulator, but the audio sounds like that of no$gba, since iDeas sound is horrible (and Desmume doesn't render the game correctly).

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
I already said I can run the game at full speed. The problem is the crashing, and neither NGZoom nor No$Zoomer fixes it.
Yes, I'm aware of your previous post. I was actually typing my post, but you created your post before I had the chance to finish mine. >_>

Anyways, you can try older version of no$gba.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
By the way what happens when you minimize it is that no$gba emulates the DS lid being shut. Sometimes minimizing it again gets rid of whatever strange issues it caused.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.