Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody can help. I am still fairly new to the epsxe emulator, so bare with me. Most of my games, from the Final Fantasies to Tony Hawk 3, function fine. But, I am having troulbes with my Resident Evil:Director's Cut... I get the music and the footsteps and such, but I cannot get their voiceovers. I just love it when Barry says, "I hope this isn't Chris's blood". If anybody could help me, I would be greatly appreciative.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by PrideOfUrsinus
I was wondering if anybody can help. I am still fairly new to the epsxe emulator, so bare with me. Most of my games, from the Final Fantasies to Tony Hawk 3, function fine. But, I am having troulbes with my Resident Evil:Director's Cut... I get the music and the footsteps and such, but I cannot get their voiceovers. I just love it when Barry says, "I hope this isn't Chris's blood". If anybody could help me, I would be greatly appreciative.
Make sure you have enabled "cdda" option in sound settings.Also try to use various sound plugins and see which one works best with your specs.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Humm.. I don't think it's cdda the problem. Usually, cdda is only used for background music, not for voices. Which sound plugin are u using? I reccomend newer ones like Eternal 1.1 or Pete's DSound 1.12. If you're already using these ones, tell us your specs and your sound plugin config.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts