Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright I figured the command liine out, but when epsxe runs it says epsxe is not configured, when i go to configure it can't find my bios i have a bios and it works because the epsxe plays some of my other games well. I try to load the bios from the command line it still doesn't work

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
delta 2

alright figured something out if you download delta 2 and configure it for epsxe only not the ps2. You can use the command line and put -nomemcard it works. The sound is alright but not excellent, can't hear some parts. Still don't know why when i use dos it can't find the bios. I try ver. 1.5.2 can't find the plugins and it seems that it finds the bios, but when i go to configure still its not there. any info would be nice

·
Registered
654 Posts
When you installed ePSXe, did you unpack the zip file, or just drag all the files out into a folder? ePSXe needs to have a specific folder structure - ePSXe.exe in the main folder, the bios in a subfolder named "bios", plugins in a subfolder named "plugins" and so on. You can get this structure by unpacking the zip file rather than dragging files out.

Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.