Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The one and only
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got finished playing this game and beat it after a long insomniac hardcore night (10pm-6am-ish) Its my first COJ game and it was pretty amazing.
Graphics were 9/10 and the game was superbly optimized. 60fps throughout the entire game at max settings and (forced) AA 2x. I could probably do more but I dont like any hitches in my fps.
The game feels exactly like Call of Duty 4, but with a western theme. Perhaps its the same engine, i wouldnt be surprised.
The storyline was a 6/10. It was enough to keep me interesting and continue playing, but it wasnt any Persona 4 (most interesting story ive ever played lol)

I highly recommend this game if you like FPS games, its very coool. No screenies from me but you can just google them.

·
Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
I have a couple of questions. I'm trying to choose which FPS to play now, this, or Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

1) I saw a ingame video on YouTube and it shows one comrade that seems to be with you, does he accompany you throughout the course of the game?

2) How's the gameplay experience regarding the guns? I don't think you'll have SMGs, Assault Rifles and sniper rifles at the time of the American Civil War. I assume its like in Mafia and Godfather, right?

·
The one and only
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes you choose between two brothers on every level. one bro is long range and fast, other is close range and powerful. The AI comes along with the other brother u dont pick.

2) Theres sniper rifles ( i used it once and droppped it, i didnt like it at all) pistols (4 different kinds) and rifles, bow and arrow (the strongest weapon in game in my opinion strangely) and throwing knives.

I personally didnt like tom clancy vegas 2, but thats just me.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
11,526 Posts
I'm jonesing to give this game a go, along with the first one. The last time I played a game set in the wild west was back in 97 with Lucasarts "Outlaws" and I'd like very much to return to that setting.

·
The one and only
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
last time i played a western was GUNS. it was okay..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.