Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The first full length trailer was out on 25th May, looks awesome to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f__032sfBM

cod6.org said:
Let’s hope COD6 become the best selling
May 31st, 2009

Thomas Tippl, the CFO of Activision earlier said to the media that COD6 will not only raise the bar, but it is also going to be the best selling video game of all time in the industry. Let us hope so. And why not. The full length trailer that has been released recently says that it is going to be one of the best in the industry.

The developer has done much to create hype. First it was teaser. Then full length trailer and more to this on the final match of Champions League.

Well! Every thing is fine till now. Lots of craze is there among the gamers for Modern Warfare 2. Let us hope that November 10 may be the best day in the history of gaming industry. Let us also hope that it becomes the best selling video game ever. Hope it may sell more than 41.65 million, which is the amount of Wii Sports games that have been sold worldwide to date.

The original one i.e. Modern Warfare, set the bar for the shooter genre. All fans expects the same from Modern Warfare 2. At least judging by the full length trailer we can say that.

MW2 is awesome says readers
May 30th, 2009

“I love MW2” says one of the gamers after the release of the first full length trailer of the game. One more fan of the game says, “suhhhhhweeeeeeeeeet.” Not to forget this expression for Modern Warfare 2 – “Awesomeeeeeeeee , can’t wait .” “Looking Nice” and “Looking Good” are the general reactions of readers on this website.

“Most of the stuff looks better like the snowbobiles and the snow etc. But the graphics I have to say don’t seem great!” Ah! Lots of reactions and lots of expectations from our readers. Hope Infinity Ward listen to them all.

Let us check out what exactly the gamers wants from Modern Warfare 2 when it is released on November 10 this year.

One of the fans said, “They said it would be diffirent then Call of Duty 4, and yes to me it does look more like GTA this time around. For me, I just want an updated cod4, they should release this game and I could wait atleast 3-4 years for another one as long as they keep releasing quality DLC. Developers should realize that DLC is becoming a large part of video games.”

Upon several complaints about the graphics one of our readers says, “What I don’t get is why everyone is saying worse graphics. The graphics are amazing (it must be diffirent monitors). And if you don’t like them, then plug your Xbox up to an HDMI TV and have your mind blown. Yes, have your mind blown all over your face.”
Website dedicated solely to showing CoD6 development: Call of Duty 6

Personally, I can't wait to till the release date! The fact that they're hell-bent on making this like Modern Warfare is fantastic! Lets hope they honor the release date of 19th November and it doesn't get delayed, even more so, the system requirements better not be really high.

·
AKA snkmad
4,063 Posts
Well COD4 is uber!
COD5 was...ok.
Lets hope COD6 will be great too.
Let WW2 go...Modern Weapons of Mass Destruction FTW!

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
11,526 Posts
I certainly hope they remove the ridiculous mechanic where only your advancements can cull the eternal spawning point of enemy soldiers. It grows so very weary on the harder levels.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
i hope the single-player aspect lasts a bit longer this time, it felt way too short in the first game.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Hope this in north kore

·
Registered
7 Posts
I agree Cod4 and 5 were good games but the single player was lacking real story to it. Ow and Cod6 wont be better graphics wise because they are still using the crappy Cod4 engine. Why can't they let go. Cod4 engine sucked in its day. So fingers crossed they grow up and let go. :)

·
Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CoD4 graphics were great what's wrong with it? oO Pretty well optimized in comparison with many others today as well. Personally I'm glad they're sticking to the old engine, cuz it means the system requirements stay the same and I can still play it ^^

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts

·
From Love and Limerence
6,584 Posts
They really messed up the naming for the series. They've gone back and forth between the main games and the side games up until the fourth, and Call of Duty: World at War was originally supposed to be a side game, but now it seems it's the fifth in the main series, despite not being called Call of Duty 5. Now, Modern Warfare 2 is called just that, Modern Warfare 2, not Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, nor Call of Duty 6 (yet it is the sixth main Call of Duty game that is not the sixth Call of Duty game, nor was there an official fifth even...).

Remember that video mocking messed up sequel naming for games and movies (anyone have the link to that, by the way)? Yeah, this series would be a great addition to it.

As for the game itself, I haven't been interested in any since the first one, but the second looked decent. The third was console only if I remember right, and the fourth, while good, was pretty overhyped, mainly by console players who were introduced to the series through the fourth game and thought it was so unique, when it was the first one on steroids (not that that's a bad thing at all or anything, since the first was pretty good).

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.