1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
:drool:!!!

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
Didnt kill my rig at all. I think it has huge problems with nvidia cards. Im running an AthlonXP 2100+ Tbred @ 2.2ghz, 1gig of ****ty ram, and an x800xt pe 256mb video card.

Ran it 1024x768, 4xAA and the highest settings 40-50fps.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Lets see how well it performs on mine :S Ill post some screenshots soon

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Im glad to say that the game ran pretty smooth at 1280*1024 with everything maxed. And with 4xAA. I was surprised it ran that well. Not 60 frames smooth but around 30/40 fps smooth. The game play is more then fine with those frames. There was only one part the fps droped to around 15/20 :p apart from that it ran pretty good. Anyway heres the screenshots:

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
And some more:

Very small demo btw :(

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,320 Posts
I can't say for sure till I actually see it in motion....but is it just me or does the source engine looks better?

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Well source engine has better textures for sure and it runs better, this one seems to have more bumpmapping and shaders, but the models are terrible (just look athose big hands xD), textures are "ok"

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
You also have to remember that its one big desert map. Washed out yellow textures with black arent exactly impressive in any game. I would love to see what the full game is like.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Hum ill try with no AA and bilinear to see if it gets better, I was using anisotropic filitering btw. But i dunno i think i wont mind the slowdowns considering how good the game looks with AA :p

·
He's watching you.
1,222 Posts
holy shiat! i need to buy a new videocard!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.