Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Change the save files

Hi everyone I had a little problem whan I whas playing FF7 at the adriPSX, and I what to change the emulator but I will not start the game agian (lose my saved files) and I tried to change the files using the PSXmemtool but it dosn't work becouse they can't find the .sts files (adriPSX saved files) to change them for another file like .mcr (ePSX).

Plz how can I change them?
plz send your replays on my e-mail [email protected]

Thx

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
do you have those files on your HDD try to manualy search for them (aka windows F3 button for 'search' gui :) )

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
ePSXe can't use adripsx's savestate files. Adripsx can't save memcards, either. I think you are out of luck, time to start over.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
omg

i know u can't use adriPSX files on ePSX but can't I change the files exemple: turn the adriPSX save files in ePSX save files?

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
If you have a conversion tool which I'm assuming you have (PSXmemtool) then your problem may be that you need to save something in epsxe first and then specify that file to be overwritten. If that dosen't work then your probably out of luck. Not sure myself cause i only used adripsx once and didnt like it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
**** I wont begin my game again! I'm at the end of the first CD of FF7 with Cloud lvl 50 and the other n lvl 45! i don't whant to start it again ARGH F****** emulator :rant: :rant: :angry: :angry:

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
Then why don't you finish it on adripsx? But if the save file is stored as a .sts file on your computer im sure they have a conversion program somewhere to convert it so you can continue.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
coolsvilleman: AdriPSX doesn't support disc changing.

prechel: did you try using PSXmemtool to convert the save to .mcr? either that, or just save at the end of the disc, close adripsx, and then start the new disc fromt he last save...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have done it save and than change CD but i don't work!! argh!!!
And some times when apears a CG the game get crashed... everything turn black and you can't see anything... What is this for problem?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
There is no way to help you. Adripsx doesnt support memory cards and you cant change the savestate files from adripsx to epsxe.
Try downloading a memory card or ask someone to send one. Thats your only help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts