Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Vodka Theme
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a huge problem, my teacher is planning on giving us a test on the subject of files (input output and error file..). she only started explaining about it and quit at the begining. we have no books, our library is closed and i really don't know what to do. curse that *****.

she started explaining about the stdio.h contents and the instructions like "r", "w", "a". if anyone can give me information on the subject or a link i will really thank you.

she gave us an example of a question: write what will the file do with this instruction: list 50 numbers that devide with 9. it got something to do with the order of the file.. i wouldn't know.. she didn't give us a god damn clue.

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
search google for ifstream ofstream etc
thats the file handing functions in stdio.

also read up on C programming at www.cplusplus.com

·
Emulation to the max!
2,624 Posts
there is a book by King called "C programming a modern approach". its very good.

·
Transcended
1,421 Posts
ArchIBaLD said:
she gave us an example of a question: write what will the file do with this instruction: list 50 numbers that devide with 9. it got something to do with the order of the file.. i wouldn't know.. she didn't give us a god damn clue.
I don't think I understand...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.