Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I am, not sure if i should post here though due to dubious legality of it.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If you can't post it than give me keywords I could google to find it ;p.

EDIT: The site you gave me stopped working mid video and refreshed the page automatically, and made my FF run like molasses climbing a hill. When I went to megavideo it said I had reached the limit(I watched around the limit).

Site doesn't work >_>

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Reset your modem. Dynamic IP = limit killer.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
If you can't post it than give me keywords I could google to find it ;p.

EDIT: The site you gave me stopped working mid video and refreshed the page automatically, and made my FF run like molasses climbing a hill. When I went to megavideo it said I had reached the limit(I watched around the limit).

Site doesn't work >_>
well its worked for me for the past month, so i assumed it would work for you. mind you it did that to me the last time i used it so it may just be completely ****ed as of late, but hell it was worth a try.

Bypass? Hum....You can pay a premium account.
i have under good authority been told that this does not actually work. mind you im probably wrong.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
For me, it isn't the download limit that's annoying, but rather the EXTREMELY weak connection with the server (maybe that's partly due to my geographical distance from the server as well). The connection keeps breaking after every 10 minutes or so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.