I would have preferred if the creator of such a topic had also had codes to add to it rather than just asking for others to post ones they have found (I could have done that myself but it would have been rude). But what's done is done and I will now sticky this.
Although I think I will be required to consolidate most of the stickies into a new thread as there are too many already.
Edit: Hmm on second thought moving the thread to misc handheld discussion, because as squall mentioned they apply to all emus.
GTA Chinatown Wars
Well alot of people say you need a bypass but you can also follow this helpful guide by Raestloz on gbatemp.net (for I am too lazy to do lots of google searching)
1. Open your no$gba, the latest free version is no$gba 2.5
2. Open your desired NDS ROM
3. Press F11 to go to the options screen
4. go to the "Emulation" tab, by default, you should be there already
5. At the upper-left corner should be Emulation speed/LCD refresh menu, right under it is Reset/Startup Entrypoint
6. Choose GBA BIOS
7. Click OK
8. Press * on your num keyboard (the * on the right side of your keyboard, right above the "9" button)
9. The emulator will reset, and bring you back to the NDS firmware menu (The one with pictochat menu)
10. Tap the NDS icon, tap the wrench icon, and the global icon, choose english.
11. redo step 3-8, but choose "Start Cartridge Directly" instead of GBA BIOS at step 6.
Seeing as this type of thread has nothing do with no$gba and there already is a thread for this in the msic handheld discussion. I will now merge this thread with that one. I thank you for making it though.
When you download your Chrono Trigger huh? Perhaps you better take a look at the [rules]Emuforums Warez Policy[/rules] before posting again. The only way to legally possess a game (and therefore the only way allowed by the rules) is to dump the game yourself from your own original cartridge.
It's stealing. Those games are not free at all, they cost money, money which you must pay to legally possess the game, just because someone created a copy of it and put it online does not suddenly make it free.
Here's some further info for you : Copyright infringement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia