Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm taking a break for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you guys know, because I'd feel bad if I just left for that long with no communication :)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by NickK
Ok, I'm taking a break for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you guys know, because I'd feel bad if I just left for that long with no communication :)
Hey Nickk,
Where are you leaving? I will miss you a lot.I was expecting a plugin release from you.:(
Ok never mind if you have some important job and also never mind if you are going on vacations (Man you need a break,you were really working hard these days).

Be back soon.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Enjoy your well-deserved break NickK! Play hard!!! :D

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Re: Re: Bye! (For now)

Originally posted by prafull

Hey Nickk,
Where are you leaving? I will miss you a lot.I was expecting a plugin release from you.:(
Ok never mind if you have some important job and also never mind if you are going on vacations (Man you need a break,you were really working hard these days).

Be back soon.
I'm releasing new versions of NextGL and Next3D today before I leave :p It's my "going away present" :)

To answer your second question, I'm actually changing physical locations, so I won't have access to my modern development stuff.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Good luck...We´re waiting for you.
<!--Derechos reservados para Jahepi-->
<table border bgcolor="black" cellspacing="5" cellpanding="10">
<tr>
<td align="center"><font face="courier" size="5" color="red">-->November 18<--</font>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><font color="white" face="arial" size"8"><marquee behavior="alternate" bgcolor="red" direction="right" scrolldelay=100>Game Cube</marquee></font>
</tr>
</table>

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Bye! (For now)

I'm releasing new versions of NextGL and Next3D today before I leave :p It's my "going away present" :)

To answer your second question, I'm actually changing physical locations, so I won't have access to my modern development stuff.
I was hoping for something like that.Thanks a lot.Enjoy your vactions.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Bye! (For now)

Well, have a good time in the real world. And hey! a present? You're great, Nickk.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bye! (For now)

Originally posted by Zephon

Well, have a good time in the real world. And hey! a present? You're great, Nickk.
Actually more than one. Check out the news posts in a few mins.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
The one with my suggestion right? :) I'll download it as soon as I get home! Stay cool NicK and a good vacation for u! If i can call it that...

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Originally posted by Metalmurphy
The one with my suggestion right? :) I'll download it as soon as I get home! Stay cool NicK and a good vacation for u! If i can call it that...
Right. It's been in there since v1.5 :) Post some screens if you find anything cool :)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> To answer your second question, I'm actually changing physical locations, so I won't have access to my modern development stuff.

Ah, I figured there might have been a good excuse. At least we won't have any "Do you think NickK was mauled by a bear?" threads now. See you in two weeks. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts