Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helpppppppppp me!!!

I know it's not really emu, but ummmm...

I don't care!!

I really need some help... where from the UK, are the cheapest places for me to buy an XBOX?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
it's not out in the UK, and why on earth would you want an X-box????

you already have a far, far more powerfull system in your PC than xbox can think about. And xbox being a PC (Basically no matter what people claim, it is a PC!! I know, I am looking and the dreaded thing now) is severly limited in effects and such games can do... Since the OS is a stripped down version of Win2k, I'd wait for a wrapper that mounts the cd's for use on a PC.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks again Betamax (my saviour of the month :D )

bloooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddy hell. Talking about a bit steep in price!!!

I think I'll wait till it's a proven product. Still, the people on that site were selling Gamecubes at over £100 more than I can get them for.. £200 for a Gamecube isn't bad..

I hate being ripped off.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well I didn't say they were cheap ;). Still it's about the only website that I know of that will ship NTSC PSX games to europe. Anyone know any others? (No auctions I don't trust em.)

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
x-AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH BOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA XHAAHAHHAHAAHAHah
Thats what x-box makes me do. Makes me LAUGH!!! X-Box sucks and thats all I have to save. If you really want a system get ps2 or gc or get a dc. Dc is the best cause you dont have to spend any money on the games!!! :) If you know what I mean.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, I have all the other systems, lol... I collect older ones and my hardware list is impressive to say the least :)
I know what you mean about the DC, but the same applies to PSX.. but the moral implications of that are upto the individual.

I think I'll wait on both to bring out better games.. It's early days yet. Maybe there will be a XBOX emu (discussed in many forums here already) Undoubtedly Nintendo will bring out some classics (I love Mario, Banjo, Zelda)..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by ToM_E
x-AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH BOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA XHAAHAHHAHAAHAHah
Thats what x-box makes me do. Makes me LAUGH!!! X-Box sucks and thats all I have to save. If you really want a system get ps2 or gc or get a dc. Dc is the best cause you dont have to spend any money on the games!!! :) If you know what I mean.
You're totally right, I heard a story telling the XBOX crashed the first time they started it at the promo...LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts