Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been using epsxe for 2 weeks now and my ps2 controller worked fine.the analog and buttons were all working perfectly. Then when i first played re3 i could no longer use the following buttons. the triangle,circle,r1, and r2 buttons. i've tried 2 different controllers, switched computers, and even the usb plugin but it still doesn't work. Your Help will be greatly appreciated.

Edit:just found out my controllers dont work for the ps2 either

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
you say it doesnt work with a real ps2 or are you saying it doesnt respond on pcsx2? do any buttons work at all?

·
.:Enigmatic Protagonist:.
2,283 Posts
Edit:just found out my controllers dont work for the ps2 either
Then your controllers are damaged !!

·
2,283 Posts
Change it !!

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
thats where receipts, refunds, warranty and exchanges come in handy. where are you buying it from, off the net or from a local store?

·
2,283 Posts
Buy a good quality converter, there are so many so that you can choose.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
local store, but how can i fix the converter problem the stores will be pissed if i just returned the controller again and again
you tell them to quit selling defective crap and to give you your money back, after that look elsewhere for something that works because if they push you around for something like this then they would not be the type you should be buying from.

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
thats what i thought to, do you know how i can fix this problem
Very hard, almost impossible. You would have to open controller, locate bad components and solder new ones.
I suggest that you just switch your controllers if you still have warranty and buy another converter so it doesn't damage your controllers again.

PSX converters are very prone to failure, your unfortunately killed controllers too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts