Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Rubbish. This is dated 29 Nov 2004. Speaking of which, he passed by my house 2 days ago. Now if you people gave me a sniper gun, things could have got interesting :evil::evil:

Yours,
-Elly

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
エッリー said:
I'm full of that
This is dated 29 Nov 2004. Speaking of which, he passed by my house 2 days ago.
HA HA
Now if you people gave me a sniper gun, things could have got interesting :evil::evil:

Yours,
-Elly
Sniper rifles are obsolete, you are living in the past like me. We have plasma rifles now :lol:

Just joking, and yeah, I know I'm not funny.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
:lol: It's clear that it's a bogus site.

world-cnn.com is not the same as CNN.com :p

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
yeah. in fact if you click in anylink it gets you redirected to cnn.com :p Nice one though

·
Forgot this place existed
100 Posts
I searched a bit and they did news on that too on some others sites, I would beleive that only if I was seeing on TV :p

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
yeah. in fact if you click in anylink it gets you redirected to cnn.com :p Nice one though
I noticed this too.
It was a well-done hoax, really :p

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RZetlin said:
Sorry it's a bogus site.

But it's wishful thinking isn't it?

lol. I was prepared to hear that, so I posted it here hoping someone would tell me.

Actually, i don't hate bush at all. I support him all the way except for the War on Iraq thing. There is nothing left to fight for now. Getting Saddam out of power was a good move. And the 50 tons of mustard gas, whoa, don't get me started on that. But one question remains, why are we still there with camaflauge targets?!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
The massive giveaway was the domain name.

·
Registered
210 Posts
blueshogun96 said:
lol. I was prepared to hear that, so I posted it here hoping someone would tell me.

Actually, i don't hate bush at all. I support him all the way except for the War on Iraq thing. There is nothing left to fight for now. Getting Saddam out of power was a good move. And the 50 tons of mustard gas, whoa, don't get me started on that. But one question remains, why are we still there with camaflauge targets?!
No reason left to fight now? how about the fact that the country is full of terrorists and that if the US most likely a dictator worst than Saddam will be in power. I think taking saddam out of power was a huge mistake, the guy was crazy but the country was under control for the most part...and anyways we only think he was crazy cuz the media says so...so I dunno maybe He was just your typical extremist, not any worst than Arafat, oh where are those WMD, still waiting on them to show up.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
ceramiclion said:
No reason left to fight now? how about the fact that the country is full of terrorists and that if the US most likely a dictator worst than Saddam will be in power. I think taking saddam out of power was a huge mistake, the guy was crazy but the country was under control for the most part...and anyways we only think he was crazy cuz the media says so...so I dunno maybe He was just your typical extremist, not any worst than Arafat, oh where are those WMD, still waiting on them to show up.
You surely cannot defend Saddam Husein, he is a truely evil person. But even though somebody is an evil dictator, you still can't just go attacking their country unprovoked. And yes, we still would like to see where all of these weapons are.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
scottlc said:
You surely cannot defend Saddam Husein, he is a truely evil person. But even though somebody is an evil dictator, you still can't just go attacking their country unprovoked. And yes, we still would like to see where all of these weapons are.
Unprovoked???? Ummm, Saddamn was thumbing the UN and the rest of the world and OPENLY in noncompliance with sanctions. And now as it obvious France, Germany, Russia, all the countries opposed to the war, were taking bribs under the table (The reason they did not want him gone).
overall, t Saddams ousting has done much more good than some Bashers want to admitt, even without finding the weapons that EVERY country said he had.
For instance all the bribes would not have came to light ...

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ceramiclion said:
But the question is, is it a war that we can actually win? It's too bad they only found the mustard gas. And too bad they showed it on tv once or twice. The media is controlled by liberals and democrats these days.

Think of Bill Clinton. Why didn't he get impeached after the "Monica Lewinsky" incident? Yeah, he said he's sorry, and I forgive him too. He was a democrat! That's why he got away with it. If that was George Bush Senior, he would be out of office in 5 seconds, why, because he was republican. Liberals have too much power these days and it makes it unfair to the conservatives who strive to maintain "order" in america while liberals promote "chaos". Say what you want, IDGAF.

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
I don't think starting a war is "order" oO
I don't think there were any reason for the war. Saddam probably had no control over the terrorists and he wasn't doing anything that harms the well being of US, and no one asked for US to help forcing Saddam out of power.
Maybe I should do some research before saying these... so feel free to correct me :p

Now back to topic... I wish it's a premonition :lol: I'm sure there will be no war even if that happens, not enough oil there ;)

·
Registered
774 Posts
blueshogun96 said:
But the question is, is it a war that we can actually win? It's too bad they only found the mustard gas. And too bad they showed it on tv once or twice. The media is controlled by liberals and democrats these days.
If you want conservitive media you can always watch Fox News :p.

blueshogun96 said:
Think of Bill Clinton. Why didn't he get impeached after the "Monica Lewinsky" incident? Yeah, he said he's sorry, and I forgive him too. He was a democrat! That's why he got away with it. If that was George Bush Senior, he would be out of office in 5 seconds, why, because he was republican.
Oh, come on :p. Bill Clinton was a good president, and that's why he didn't get imeached. What he does in his personal life is by no means grounds for impeachment, as long as he's not breaking any laws. I seriously doubt Bush would've gotten impeached for it either. I wouldn't have held it against him. If we had tried to impeach him for it I would've said it was completely ludicrous.

blueshogun96 said:
Liberals have too much power these days and it makes it unfair to the conservatives who strive to maintain "order" in america while liberals promote "chaos". Say what you want, IDGAF.
If liberals have too much control then explain why the Republicans
have control of both the executive and legislative branches. And your order vs. chaos agument makes no sense since republicans are the ones the tend to remove government controls and let things happen as they will.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
blueshogun96 said:
Why are all conservatives always complaining about the "liberal media"? Just take a look at Fox News and tell me that they're controlled by liberals and democrats.

blueshogun96 said:
Think of Bill Clinton. Why didn't he get impeached after the "Monica Lewinsky" incident? Yeah, he said he's sorry, and I forgive him too. He was a democrat! That's why he got away with it.
Nope, it's ridiculous to get a president out of office because of a sex-affair. It's not like he ****ed up the country, or something like this.

blueshogun96 said:
If that was George Bush Senior, he would be out of office in 5 seconds, why, because he was republican. Liberals have too much power these days and it makes it unfair to the conservatives who strive to maintain "order" in america while liberals promote "chaos". Say what you want, IDGAF.
Now this is just a conservative diatribe. No true liberal promotes "chaos" as you put it. Of course, if you look hard enough, you'll find some liberal crackpot advocating an extreme position that every other liberal finds ridiculous. But this does not prove anything.

I don't even have to look hard to find a few conservatives advocating a theocracy for america, and saying that christianism should be imposed on the country. A quick look at the Theocracy Watch website will show you this. Yet, I wouldn't say that all conservatives are like this.

·
Banned
177 Posts
I agree with that statement about the media, Boltz. Fox news is composed of Republicans by at least 75%. Listen to some of the programs debating, and you'll see quickly that most who oppose the idea's of the president and/or republicans get told off very quickly.

To say one is a 100% liberal/conservative is to hinder your artistic ability. A shame really alot of politicians are so worried about winning an argument they rarly stop to think if they "should."

1 - 20 of 27 Posts