Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guide at DCEmu (link) for burning CCD images is for the old version. In the new one, I can't choose the write mode and I have to pick from "Audio CD, Data CD, Game CD, Multimedia Audio CD, Protected PC Game." I tried "Game CD" but it didn't work.

Also, how do i know if it's reading the subchannel file?

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
What is the extension of your image file? If it's native to CloneCD, then you may need to get an older version of the program to adjust the needed settings.;)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
My advice actually would be to go for the CDI (discjuggler) images and burning them with Alcohol. I have used some other images in the past but had some problems IIRC. But if you want an old version of Clone CD I can get you one, however it didn't work for my using XP with our Ricoh dvd burner, though I cannot confirm wether it was because of the drive or the fact it's XP.

Here's a link to old clone CD files: http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=clonecd

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stupid me, I just realized that CCD images can be burnt with Alcohol 120%. I burnt the image with that and it worked perfectly. Odd that they would leave out settings in a newer version of CloneCD though.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts