Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Unlimited...
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Burglar left bruised and bleeding by retired boxer, 72
A burglar who broke into a house and threatened a pensioner with a knife got more than he bargained for when the victim turned out to be a retired boxer who left him bruised and bleeding.

The court heard Frank Corti (right) was at home in Botley when Gregory McCalium, a neighbour, forced his way in Photo: PA / SWNS

Frank Corti, 72, who served with the Royal Engineers in North Africa from 1956-58, dodged the knife and punched Gregory McCalium, 23, twice in the face, giving him a black eye and a swollen lip. He then restrained the attacker until police arrived.

McCalium, a barman, was given a four-and-a-half year prison sentence at Oxford Crown Court on Monday for aggravated burglary and was told by the judge he had "got what he deserved".

The court heard Mr Corti was at home in Botley, Oxford, with his wife Margaret, 72, when McCalium, a neighbour, forced his way in at 8am on Aug 19 last year. McCalium was drunk.

Speaking after the case, Mr Corti said: "I was scared when he first drew the knife, but my old training must have kicked in because I just punched him as hard as I could and he went down like a sack of spuds. If you can't defend what's yours, where are we at?"

McCalium had denied the charge and claimed he could not remember what happened.

Burglar left bruised and bleeding by retired boxer, 72 - Telegraph
---

:rotflmao:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
indeed, there'd be less delinquents.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
This reminds me of a college professor grading 5 or 4 (cant remember for sure) of his students with F's (here we grade with numbers but to make it more appealing i said F :p). The respective students wanted revenge and to teach the teacher a lesson, so they were'd some mask and waited for him in park on his way home to beat the crap out of him. When they put there plan in to motion the next thing they now there all in the hospital beds with lots of broken bones. Eventually the teacher comes visiting them and say's: "If i knew you where actually my pupils i would have gone easy on you sorry guys", turns out the professor had a black belt with 5 dans at karate.

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
This reminds me of a college professor grading 5 or 4 (cant remember for sure) of his students with F's (here we grade with numbers but to make it more appealing i said F :p). The respective students wanted revenge and to teach the teacher a lesson, so they were'd some mask and waited for him in park on his way home to beat the crap out of him. When they put there plan in to motion the next thing they now there all in the hospital beds with lots of broken bones. Eventually the teacher comes visiting them and say's: "If i knew you where actually my pupils i would have gone easy on you sorry guys", turns out the professor had a black belt with 5 dans at karate.
Exact same thing happened here, except it wasn't a teacher, he was a nutter politician. Black belt in karate, with a sword in his 'walking stick'. The 4 assaulters woke up in hospital while the politician continued his shopping :p

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
i guess its his time for a comeback match

·
mmm... Mammoth steak
87 Posts
I R also has a story to tell:
Last year a slipknot loving geek killed a guy who bully'd him by decaping him with a ninja sword (katana) while wearing a slipknot mask.Geek+physics+gaming skillz (headshot = instant kill) + metal ftw! kiding not even a bully deserves that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.