Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am having a problem with my VBA fire red.

I am currently making a hack game of fire red, and have been changing the trainers pokemon.
I was playing route 3, and i just finished battling the trainer with a jigglypuff and when i got out of the battle, i was suddenly able to move another trainer in the area that i could just see but i was only able to move him a few spaces in each direction. I tried pressing everybutton on the keyboard but nothing worked!
I stopped the emu and started agin and i just dashed past the jigglypuff girl, but that was only the first time...

The next time was at cerulean gym i cant remember if i just finished talking to that guy that is always at the start of the gyms or i was just walking but it happend again but this time i was a swimmer!

I tried starting the emulation again but this time when i go into the game i am still the swimer!!!

Has anybody ever had this problem to? Can anybody help me!!!
Thanks in advance!

Baz,

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
You're hacking a game and wondering why it's glitching out on you?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
No...I am just surprised that you are apparently surprised that randomly messing with a game's code has caused some very strange issues...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Delete the .sav and redump you game. :D
Tip: Before hacking, you should backup your ROM. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.