Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :D, i tried play SFEX3 in 0.9.6 and the game crash loading the iso or using "execute" command, now i tested in the beta available here in the forum and in the r735, and i have this same problem :

I tried all possible configurations and plugins,the game is very slow and unplayable this problem have any solution or bypass ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
If you're asking for tech support, mate, I wouldn't bother.

They just read, the people who offer advice is rare, I should know.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
If you have nothing to contribute, don't post.

Anyway what is your computer hardware first?

Looking at your screenshot. I'm thinking that your video card is not enough for the game. What's your video card?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
If you have nothing to contribute, don't post.
poor boy your mother gave you both shock you asking questions that today you are unsure that an adult can not help others (that you're an adult).
and my PC is a 8400 3.6 x2, 4gb of ram and HD 4870 1gb.

If you're asking for tech support, mate, I wouldn't bother.

They just read, the people who offer advice is rare, I should know.
thanks for advise, I really forget that the people of this forum must have caught a lot as a child and now has psychological problems.

I resolved my problem in PCSX2, and after this "marvelous" reception i don´t loose my time posting the solution.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
poor boy your mother gave you both shock you asking questions that today you are unsure that an adult can not help others (that you're an adult).
and my PC is a 8400 3.6 x2, 4gb of ram and HD 4870 1gb.

thanks for advise, I really forget that the people of this forum must have caught a lot as a child and now has psychological problems.

I resolved my problem in PCSX2, and after this "marvelous" reception i don´t loose my time posting the solution.
Wow, I don't think I've ever read such an unintelligible post in my life. :rolleyes:

Are you trying to say that by virtue of hobby people are more prone to psychological problems? Wow.. don't know what to say to such bull****. Just wow.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
onechanbara : The message about contribution is not for you but for Dullahan22. I apologize for the misunderstanding. :(

Anyway back to topic, I suggested the video card because according to the screenshot, it seems that the CPU is not at 100%, which could mean the video card could not be able to keep up.

How about settings? Such as CPU and Speedhacks enabled?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts