Next Generation Emulation banner

BUG Report for Petespu1.8

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  gerbilcannon 
#1 ·
Okay.....I have noticed a few Bugs in this plugin and I guess that this information of mine would be helpful for pete in his future releases..........!
The plugin is on one hand is very good....it has great potential and speed.It increased the speed of my emulation.Now I can also play GT2 with full 60fps on P-III,500mhz,Vcard:Asus (V3800),Creative SBlive.

On the second there is a bug that really bugs me........hehe.......never mind!

Okay while playing GT2 I noticed that this plugin is inadequate to clear the sound of previous gone events.......what do I mean by that!

Consider that your car runs through a stone and there is a sound created when that car goes over that stone.The plugin them keeps on repeating that sound for 20 secs,while the new sounds carry on........!

I am really non technical to explain this problem with proper scientific words so sorry for that.......!

I hope u got it what I meant
Ali
M.L.A

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
No actually the sound is not stuck.......some samples keep on repeating themselves while the others contiune

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Yea.....something like that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.