Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i tride along time to make the budokai to work but it didn't works even that the pcsx2 site said that it should work.
but now it's working and it is playeble. :)

but don't think its working fast(1.5 fps).
in the menu it can get to 10 fps and even more depends on you display card.

if some one wont enstractions to make this game work i will be happy to help.

p.s
i wonted to write this on the thread that toked about it but it was closed so
i needed to open a new thread .. sorry about that.

sorry about my english...
:yawn:

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
Wow those are some great shots. But may I say just a little to big.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Umm these belong in the 0.6 screenshots thread and if i recall correctly there are already some dragonball pics there.Also the pics you see on the site are from a beta version so probably these games wont work with 0.6

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I know,you dont need to be a beta tester to post in the 0.6 shots forum :p
If you try Dragonball 2 youll see it wont work with 0.6 but there are shots in the pcsx2 site ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
any way i made this game to work by mastak if you wont to make it work right now
i can help you. all you need is the saves that i created.
if you will load the game and then the save the game will continu from the same point that i saved it.
the first 5 picturs thet i put in here were from about 5 month but the last 5 images
are from this day(i run the game when they asked me for pic...)

·
Registered
58 Posts
anyway awsome pictures ! :)
by the way did you played B3 ? its great ... greater than B2 !
I hope they both will be playable on the PCSX2 :) and the sooner the better !

·
Registered
234 Posts
yossistarz said:
any way i made this game to work by mastak if you wont to make it work right now
i can help you. all you need is the saves that i created.
if you will load the game and then the save the game will continu from the same point that i saved it.
the first 5 picturs thet i put in here were from about 5 month but the last 5 images
are from this day(i run the game when they asked me for pic...)
dude are you talking about savestates or memory cards? but anyways awesome shots

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! I'm new :) I am an Italian fan of PS2's games :thumb: , I'm sorry but I speak english don't very well :(

I have need help :emb: for DBZ Budokai 1, I wuold test this game with emulator PCSX2, but I don't know as it is shaped :???: . I'm downloading this game in Pal version because there aren't NTSC version :(

Goodbye and Thanks to all those that will answer to me :thumb:

EDIT: For Yossistarz, which Budokai 1 version you have used?(Pal, NTSC, USA) :???:

S

·
0 Posts
Hello.
could you make your signature smaller? We generally have a max. size of 400x130, and yours is a lot bigger than that. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
save

i am talking about the savestut.budokai is not soposed to work without
memory card.but somehow it worked and after evry prograss i saved the prograss.now i can load it when ever i like.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts