Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys
I'd be grateful if you can help me with this.

Everytime i play DBZ BT 3 it works fine in the menu but when I start a battle the image flickers like hell its very annoying and unplayable. Im using PCSX2 0.9.6 and i tried several Gsdx plugins like 1340, 1355, 1357, Gsdx MSVC 0.1.5/6/7/8/9 my fps are between 35-45 its pretty playable but i wanna get rid of this annyoing problem.

Note: I tried using GSDX MSVC SSE2 0.1.4 and my image flickering was really gone, but my fps suddenly dropped down to 15-20 ( at this stage the game isnt playable for me, so i really wanna stick to these plugins 1340,1355 or 1357 which give me a huge speedboost )

My Pc Specs:
Windows XP
AMD Athlon Dual Core X2 5000+ 2.61 GHz
4 GB Ram
Ati Radeon 4850 HD

Some screenshots of my PCSX2 Configuration ( i think its pretty well configured ;) )
MyPicx.com - screens

I have the latest drivers installed!

I've also tried several Pcsx2's beta versions and that didnt help much either.
and also tried VU stealing , didnt work either!

Im really out of ideas and i hope you guys can help me out!
thx :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
It's been said lots and lots of times. This game will only run at 50-60 fps using DirectX 10, meaning you need Vista or Windows 7.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Pal version had that problem from gsdx 1.4. The only fix is using that old version, and you'll get way less fps with it as you could see.

Nothing you can do, and yes, this has been asked too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.