Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new here but i got some questions...

budokai 3 Ok will it work on pcxs 0.7 or waht ever is next, coz i saw some screens on Budokai 2 and i wonder then budokai 3 might work to oO if admins could be so nice and make screeens of budokai 3 to ^^

AND i read taht Ps2 emualtor needs 300MHZ minimum PC??? i got:

800MHz( :???: )
256ram
and 32 Video Card

will Budokai 1,2,3 work on my PC i realy wanna play them

Thx...( dont close)

I

·
0 Posts
Hi Marvin, welcome to our forum.
I fear the admins wont comply with your request of letting this thread open, because there are already countless threads with the same question and the answer is always the same: PCSX2 is in an early stage of development and far away from playing any game. This statement is also valid for Version 0.7.

Also its against the rules to ask for minimum requirements. You would know all of that, if you had read the FAQ and/or the forum rules.

·
Registered
774 Posts
There is no PC in the world that can run ps2 games at playable speed currently, let alone the outdated one you're running. I believe the 300mhz minimum is for running PS1 emus. Right now the minumum specs for full speed ps2 emulation are somewhere around 20ghz :D.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
First to answer your question,yes Dragonball Z Budokai 3 does work with the current PCSX2 beta.As Ickis said,asking for minimum requirements is against the rules and you will probably need a 4Ghz+ machine to run PCSX2 at good speeds,and all that after it has been optimised ALOT.Closing this thread because all questions have been answered and there is nothing else to talk about

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.