Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes, I know this isn't the first time someone came with a problem in this game.

Still, I tried to search, but amidst the Tenkaichi problems, black screens and controller issues, I found nothing related to my problem (though I might have missed something, don't kill me)

So I start the game, everything runs fine, through the intro, and when Pan and that little robot appear, I select new game, and whether I save or not, it crashes.

Do I need a savegame to bypass that (Load Game)? Is there a patch or a setting I've missed? Bad ISO?

PC Specs:

[email protected]
4GB GSkill 850MHz 4-4-4-12
VX550
Gainward HD4850 Golden Sample @750/1150
ASUS P5Q-E
500GB 16MB Seagate

Vista Ultimate x64
PCSX2 0.9.6

So I can run Tekken 5 like a charm with no speedhacks, but not this? Also, all checked on CPU.

Also, for some reason, when running Tekken 5, after the minigame and before the intro vid, it crashes if I select DX10 hardware, but runs ok with DX10 software. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For BDZ3, maybe you have bad ISO. I have this game and working fine to me. For Tekken5 you have to run execute instead run cd/cdvd at.pcsx2 emulation.
Ah, yes. Sorry, been without net for a while now.

Yes, it was indeed a bad ISO. Problem solved, except for the Tekken 5 one, but I can manage that one.

Tekken 5 will not work on hardware mode, no matter how I try to run it... And besides, it runs on full speed even in software mode, so I'm happy with that, at least for now.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.