Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have a 2.7 ghz computer and I have been able to run other games decently, and ive read threads of other people running budokai fine with 2.4 ghz so i really dont understand it, im using Dolphin SVN R 2740 With OPENgl plugin, The menu and everything else runs PERFECT even the videos of the animation runs fine but as soon as i begin to play my fps drops to like 14-15 its like playing in slowmotion... Are there any preferred configurations for this game? any other plugins of any sort, or am i just not gonna be able to play it?

·
Dolphin emu fan :)
109 Posts
What are your specs oO

·
Emulator user since 2006
110 Posts
It more depends on a Video card, if he have VGA less than G7000 series that's the reasion why he gets low FPS.

·
Final Fantasy XXX
2,425 Posts
Dolphin need both CPUs and GPUs! But for the most part it need more raw cpu power than gpu, just as long as your gpu isn't too old or outdated ;)

·
Emulator user since 2006
110 Posts
Of course there is no difference, because 6600 is a pretty good card, if u would try with 6200 or other crappy card, speed would be much lower.

·
Emulator user since 2006
110 Posts
It depends on CPU too. If u have slow CPU, but powerfull GPU, games will run fast and if u got a fast CPU, but bad Video Card, the game should run fast too, but with graphical bugs...However i'm not talking 'bout everything, it depends what exact CPU/GPU do u have, because like mine G6200 is not suited for gaming, but yours 6600 is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.