Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mosy my psx roms run very well
but this one rom causeing me pobrlems wont work right.
it is the frist Lunar and the silver star
when i goto char menu in game to see statts game freezes up
our when i try go back to main menu the screen truns black and nohing happens any help would be gratefull thanks

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Go into your video plugin settings. There may be a special game fix for Lunar, depending on which video plugin you are using.

Also, other information would be use like the plugins you are using and their respective settings and versions.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
How do people keep getting a hold of outdated plugins? There's only one way that I can think of...:rolleyes:

Anyway, so the game won't work even with the P.E.Op.S. "Soft" GPU plugin? It works perfectly fine here. Re-rip your game discs.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Get the latest video plugins here.

Pete's OpenGL/D3D7/D3D6 plugins are at 1.77

P.E.Op.S. "Soft" GPU is at 1.18b

P.E.Op.S. OpenGL is at 1.78

Pete's OpenGL2 is at 2.9

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Considering ripping the ISO image copies from your own disc is the only legal way you can have ISO images (not "roms") of these games, I think that explains where you got the game(s) (and perhaps the outdated plug-ins bundled with the outdated ePSXe) from.

I agree with the "don't ask, don't tell" policy, but if you've downloaded a game and it becomes obvious this is what you did, there's a chance it's a bad copy and it just possibly wastes the time of those trying to help you, let alone it's against the rules here to discuss such things.

There's only four reasons a game should freeze.

Two of them, issues with the PC itself and the emulator having a specific issue with a certain game or certain part of it, can probably be ruled out in this (and most) cases. Usually, that means it's a configuration issue with one of the plug-ins, or a game copy being bad.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
warez versions are usually passed around all over the place, finding the same one on multiple sites is not unheard of nor is it surprising.

however, as some have already mentioned, we do not offer support for pirated games so if you plan on posting again you need to read our forum rules before doing so.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

closed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.