Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
it's first time I'm posting here, I used search but couldn't find useful info.
1. I need to know how to optimize Brigandine game grafic, I'm using ePSXe 1.70. I don't really know which Video plug-in i should use :(
My PC: Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz, 1 GB System Memory, GYGABYTE Radeon 9250 128 MB.
2. I've got Brigindine (US) and GE (ISOs) and CD RUS version :D. I tried to cheat, but no use :( in [pec] there are codes for only Brigandine (JAP) - is it same as GE? - and they don't work! In Gameshark 2 (can you tell me where I can download higher versions?) cheats are useless 'cuz they only give MAX stats (F.E. when I enter 999 STR code for Lanc it works, but when I gain LVL STR goes down to 1 or 2) for only main characters.

Thanks in advance.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Can you explain a little better at what you're trying to achieve??? Are you referring to sharper graphics?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, when i played of PS same game there were less pixels, i thougt if i play on PC with Emulator grafic would be better but its even worth.
i need plug-in which is better for my PC andright config for it.
canyou help me?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
is that a 2d game or a 3d? if its a 2d game then use the software plugin, if its a 3d use the OGL2 (you need a reasonably higher-end card if you want to have this plugin running with the majority of the enhancements it can pull off enabled), or the D3d/OGL1.

you can probably get away with some of the more advanced things like shader effects with the OGL2 but make sure your display drivers are up-to-date. as for configuring for best visuals, the "nice" preset located near the bottom of the video config menu is usually good enough.

edit- btw if you want more help with configs read over some of the FAQs in these sections as they will give you a better idea of what you should be doing.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
also make sure you enter in the VRAM amount manually in the video plugin menu (just type "128" in the box), ATI drivers have trouble with auto-detecting this and attempting to let it do that on its own will usually result in performance problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts