Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i play BOFIV on ePSXe? If yes, HOW?

I have some problems with Chrono Cross. The frames( Arnian wood) doesn´t look good, i cannot see any movies and my game freezes after i try to change my party and when i receive a new member in my roster.

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

·
playing FGO
10,942 Posts
Don't post the same thing 4 times.

BOFIV worked for me on ePSXe....how? just popped in the CD and ran it. :p Plugins and settings? just used Pete OpenGL on the "fast" setting.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
i know the server may lag sometimes, but dont keep hitting "submit."

>Can i play BOFIV on ePSXe? If yes, HOW?
yes. you put it in the disc drive. otherwise, we need some more info.

>I have some problems with Chrono Cross. The frames( Arnian wood) doesn´t look good, i cannot see any movies and my game freezes after i try to change my party and when i receive a new member in my roster.
you prolly need to tweak your video settings. hit f7 to solve that last bit.

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
Don't post the same thing 4 times.

BOFIV worked for me on ePSXe....how? just popped in the CD and ran it. :p Plugins and settings? just used Pete OpenGL on the "fast" setting.
Hehe.. If you had checked his profile, you would've found out that he has a voodoo 3.. Use Lewpy's glide pluggin.. If you need a config just ask.. I am running BOF4 just fine on my voodoo 5 with lewpys glide pluggin..

·
Registered
9,992 Posts
Originally posted by Moskafina
Can i play BOFIV on ePSXe? If yes, HOW?

I have some problems with Chrono Cross. The frames( Arnian wood) doesn´t look good, i cannot see any movies and my game freezes after i try to change my party and when i receive a new member in my roster.

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Can't help too much on t BoF4 ('cos I haven't got it) however as for CC...

1. To improve the "look" of the frames you need to apply one of the Flitering options. I can't be more specific as I ditched my V3 a while back. Alternatively you could choose the simple frame from the games custom settings.

2. For the movies normally most ppl would tell you to search for 'Mdec' 'cos there sick off answering this one. But I always found that searching for Mdec is more likely to throw up a load of posts telling you to search for Mdecs :p. Anways you need to switch on Mdec options as shown in the screenshot below.

3. The freezing problem can be solved in game using the f7 key. however this causes corrupt graphics on the charactor selection screen. If you want to avoid this create a custom setting in epsxecutor and add the -cdinc option.As also shoen in the below screen shot. It doesn't work for everyone though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.