Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got Breath of Fire 4 and I wanted to play on ePSXe. It load up to the Playstation Logo and and it stop!!! I use the "disable cdrom staus" and still nothing happen!! Can anyone help me???

·
Registered
245 Posts
I don't think your ePSXe is running the game. It just load bios.
check for the CDROM config. Make sure it is on the right drive.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I config the CDrom already. Now, for some reason, when I boot the CD-ROM, it said somethin like "ePSXe: DEMO not found [drive letter] " right before it close!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
HAHA! I don't even need to check that stupid config and BOF4 works fine for me :p, maybe you should fool around with the CD-ROM settings somemore. It has to be that, if not then just wait for the next version of ePSXe.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I try all the cd-rom setting!! Could Breath of Fire 4 run as an ISO or could it work on VGS???

·
War Games coder
1,926 Posts
Yes, it runs fine as an ISO, and yes, it runs fine on VGS. Try either, they both work. Oh, and remember if you're using ePSXe, you HAVE to use the BOF4 cheat to keep it from crashing at various points (Go to cheats, load, bof4.cht)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Well I didn't used the cheats, until when I came to Kyria on the map, and pressed the action button and I heard a little of the village music and then ePSXe closed and left me with the dos-window:( .
Do you think that cheat will work, or is there something else I have to do, to enter Kyria.

·
Registered
775 Posts
You know I loaded the cheat, but while walking around the village of Kyria, it still exit's the game. WHY?!:(
Could someone give me a specific reason!!!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can anyone list their ePSXe setting to make it work.. This is the only game I ever had problem with!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts