Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyonre had problems with ePSXe halting while trying to enter the city of Kyria. My game stops at this point and I can not get it to go any futher.

Thanks,:D

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Hi, how are you doing today sir? We kindly request that you read the FAQ. Have a nice day and thank you for shopping at PSXEmu.com Emuforums.com!

·
Registered
526 Posts
SIGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!..... I once posted a rather lenghty reply in order how to get BOF4 playable with epsxe. Looks lile I''ll have to do it again. In order for you to play BOF4 flawess you need to follow these procedures.

1. Locate the patch which comes along with epsxe for BOF4 which can be located in your epsxe cheats folder. Now you need to load the patch from epsxe GUI which is cheats and then you have to load it . Now when you will load the cheat you will come across 2 minor problems which are

1. epsxe for some reason keeps on unloading the patch from time to time and and so you have to check up on it just to make sure that its loaded

2. During your ingame battles you will experince that your computer is playing the background music and the characters tend to show some motion but they do not respond to anything. You will have a feeling thats its stuck well its not. You will have to press F1 which is the save state key and then F3 which is the state load key. When you do so everytyhing will be back to normal but when you perform the following procedure your patch will unload and so you have to press the ESC key and then laod it again and get back to your game by pressing continue. ....

Just a precaution whenver your about to leave or enter any town it is better of to see that whether your cheat or patch is still loaded or not. . take care and have fun playing it. its a great game

·
Registered
775 Posts
Come on guys just because we experienced guys have learned some stuff here in the psx emulation scene, we could at least be nice to the newbies;)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I'm sorry, I apologize. In my defense I don't have too much sympathy to spare for people who don't look through faqs/documentation which is freely and easily accessible before asking. And it really isn't that hard to do a search for the several hundred other threads asking the same question which has been answered in a good portion of them. And if worse comes to worse, you can just hate me. I'm having a bad week sorry.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Thank you for the reply guys. I did not think to look in the faq's sorry. I will give the patch a try, happy gaming guys.

Thanks,
Merlin :D

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
You know, I don't use the patch and BOF4 works pretty good.. I have entered the first town and gotten into a few battles already and the game is still running good.. Do those crashes happen later in the game? I am running BOF4 with epsxe executor though..

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Shouldn't we just post a sticky thread in here with the subject "Before posting your problem, RTFM!"? It'd solve a lot of grief...

·
Registered
775 Posts
Originally posted by fivefeet8
You know, I don't use the patch and BOF4 works pretty good.. I have entered the first town and gotten into a few battles already and the game is still running good.. Do those crashes happen later in the game? I am running BOF4 with epsxe executor though..
O you'll notice them sooner or later, but the first crash you'll notice will be in the town of Kyria. These problems aren't that bad at all
Just thank god that we have that patch to surpass the crashes:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts