Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post here, so bear with me. I've noticed that in all the sound plugins (Eternal, SPU Core, PEOPS) there are sound problems. Usually it is a strange tune coming from the left speaker, and it doesn't stop with different music. For another plugin, I think SPU Core, there is a popping noise at certain points in a song at the beginning of the game. As for the video, in all plugins I've tried (3 Pete's plugins and PEOPS), there is a line running from the bottom of the screen to the top, especially noticeable in the intro of the game before pressing Start. It's like a line of interference from another device - like what happens when you try to record a TV show with your camcorder. I saw another BoF3 topic but nothing about these problems were mentioned.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My drivers have been updated without any difference. I've also used EternalSPU yesterday, both Thread and SPUasync with Simple. Whatever that means. Both speakers and headphones output the same high-pitched whine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.