Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the pcsx2 website has pics of Resident evil survivor 2 : Code Veronica running with pcsx2 beta
click here to go the the website

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Ooooh! Soon we can compare which games looks better in PCSX2 or Chankast :p

Great work!

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
great work :thumb:

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
i'd like to act as lamer control here. So far this thread is acting nicely but i'm going to say somethings to make sure it stays under control. First these games are running less than 2FPS meaning that it's going less than 1/30 of full speed. Also i would like to point out that nice screen shots does not mean that the emulater doesn't crash on these games soon after these screenshots. There are still many, many bugs in the emulater. The next release will certainly be ground breaking as far as compatibility and features but you will not be able to play at any enjoyable speed. This project is certainly for future generations.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
also on top of what seta-san said, sound is still very very glitchy. So even if it does play, 99% chance the game wont have sound.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
new dynasty warriors pics running with pcsx2 0.7 beta

I agree,...pcsx2 still has alot of bugs/glitches which might disappoint you like your games may/will not work...so don't get way too excited. well anyways, i would just want to inform you guys that the pcsx2 website was updated again and this time, it's shows new pics from the pcsx2 0.7 beta running Dynasty warriors 3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts