Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.bootskin.com

"Stardock BootSkin is a program that allows users to change their Windows 2000 and Windows XP boot screens.

Unlike other programs that can change the Windows XP boot screens, BootSkin does so in a safe manner. It doesn't patch the Windows XP kernel. Nor does it require the user to download replacement Windows XP kernels to do so."

Ive tied it yesterday but it didnt work... Maybe ill try an older version.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
No offence, but why do people need to change their bootskin? You only see it for a few seconds :p

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Well I always wanted to change the Windows 2000 boot screen to a black background. That would be pretty cool as the white is a little bit bright at 60Hz.:p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Well Windows 2000 I could understand :p It is a little dull. But Windows XP's I thought was pretty simple and neat :)

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
nah stylexp is simplier to use :p

besides stardock... i dunno i dont like it, lol

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Razor Blade said:
Well Windows 2000 I could understand :p It is a little dull. But Windows XP's I thought was pretty simple and neat :)
I think XP's boot screen looks cool because it's on a black background. But I do have to agree with you Razor. How long do you actually see the boot screen for? I see no real point in changing it. I did it once to try it out and that was it.:p I wasn't impressed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts