Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a hard time loading my backups in nullDC. I can run my original games just fine but I can't seem to use the bootloader. Essentially, I'm accustomed to sticking the bootloader disc in first, waiting for the rotating cartoon deer, then inserting the back up. But when I try this in nullDC the deer just sits there like I didn't put a new disc into the drive. What is going on? I've tried this with Chankast and it works as expected but with nullDC I get no love.

I've looked at some instructions for making self booting games but it seems pretty complicated.

Is there either a way to get nullDC to use my bootloader disc or perhaps a simplified way to make selfbooting games? It seems strange that someone hasn't at the very least cobbled together a batch file or something that queries a few variables and just runs. If I decide to start converting my backups then I'll have to make one if one does not already exist.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've invested some more time and I think I know how to use the programs but all the products don't launch.

I've tried several of them and I always get the same error message. I can load them in Chankast if I use a boot loader first but I can't seem to make them self booting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.