Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
General of Tangerines
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I tried to reach this site a few days ago, I get this messsage:

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here.

I E-mailed Bobbi and so far I haven't got a response.

I had to use another computer to get to this site.

I would like to know why my IP address has been banned?

I haven't used this site in over a week, so I don't think I did anything wrong that would justify this ban on me.

Bobbi could you please clear up this matter.

Thanks,

-RZetlin

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
bobbi doesnt really handle these things.
it was probably because someone was banned recently with a similar IP. ill take a look but i cant guarantee anything.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Bgnome.............ur a dangerous person..........!

hehe...........joking............!

Ali

K

·
0 Posts
Yeah banning can be a problem at times .. because if the site is still setup like I remember, it will not only ban you from the board, but the site as well. I could be wrong, but I swear this was an issue we discussed once ... I think :D

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Originally posted by lizardj
hmmm, so wut exactly does one have to do to get banned?
Disrespecting the rules.

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Wormie
Yeah banning can be a problem at times .. because if the site is still setup like I remember, it will not only ban you from the board, but the site as well. I could be wrong, but I swear this was an issue we discussed once ... I think :D
Correct again ... and it's not an issue to easily get resolved, as it'd require major changing of the whole main script (called general.php - it takes care of logging in and cookie management) ... maybe when I find more time again ;)

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Originally posted by expert464
Happens to me a lot too, probably because I'm on AOL
AOL users deserve to be banned! By ANY site! And they should be used to it too! :D
... just kidding :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts