Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember a while ago, when you were typing up a post, there was a tool you could check you spelling with. When The board was updated it dissapered. Think you could get that back? I coulg get rid of thoes typos that are scaring gnome man.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I'd also like to ask something to Bobbi or Thorgal:
When I receive a PM while I'm on the board,the usual message pops-up saying I have a new PM,but when I receive one while I'm not on the board and I come here,it doesn't pop-up,why?

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I hope Bobbi or Thorgal can fix this,cause it's kinda annoying.

B

·
0 Posts
Hmm, now that you mention it, I noticed that I have quite many private messages waiting for me. It's supposed to pop up, but it seems it doesn't. I'll look into it this evening, and hopefully find a solution.

About the spellchecker thing, it has been removed from the boards source (by the developers) as the service which provided it was going to close down, and wasn't really hosted on our local server.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
well hey, if it ain't carnage, the prodigal son of Emuforums. :p Nice to have you back, i think. :p

[edit] man, i just read your closed thread. :rofl: wtf do you smoke, anyway?:evil:

2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi engima, gk and Keiichi. Yes I'm back. I said I was back, then the topic had turned into a disscussion about cactuses. Also, I kept calling Bgnome, gnome man or gnomie so he changed my status.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
:D LOL! looking at your avatar, i guess your cactus will look exactly like that if it still hasn't been watered by the time you get home. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts