Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see you guys are updating the board software. This actually is causing a problem with my account. The reason for this is that I initially tried to register a month before under the name Clements but the activation email did not work, so my account was dormant. I registered a month later under [Clements] and it worked on that occasion.

The new board update changes the URL of threads and profiles, and this has had a negative affect on my profile, as my failed activation attempt and my current account are in conflict. Click under my username and view my profile - it links to my failed activation attempt account of Clements.

So, please would an Administator fix my account up so that there is no longer a conflict? Perhaps merge the accounts or delete the old one, and rename me to Clements like I tried to do the first time. That would be really great. Thanks in advance.

G

·
Yeah, we just noticed the same with Elly's account (that's the guy with the four square's as nick if you don't have that language set installed :) )

I reported this as a bug and changed your account ... you can now login using Clements as username and your usual password. Your posts should have been carried over, if not drop me a pm :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.