Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one im new to this forum but not to nosgba. i think NO$GBA is the best emulator out there but all of them im having the same problem. I currently have NO$GBA2.6a I was playing Lost In Blue and the game said to blow on the screen to make fire is there anyway to do that like a certain control you set for it to blow on the screen for it to do anything the rom commands like talk or blow and ect?
Thank You:)

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Two options:
1) Buy one. They're really not that expensive.
2) Use Audacity. See also Q24 of Schumi's FAQ.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
The thing is the Audacity work around does not always work and as far as I remember even if you have a mic the mic detection in no$gba is not yet good enough for the Lost in Blue games so they are unplayable this way or that as far as I remember.

·
soshin
2,595 Posts
It worked for me somehow. What I did was tweaking the microphone option, so it's not set to headphones (I'm using headphones btw), but external mic. Oh, and I used no$zoomer ver 2.3.0.2. It was the first fire-making tutorial, and I managed to blow so the fire was lit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.