Next Generation Emulation banner

BloodRayne 2 Demo!

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Gabers 
#1 ·
http://www.pcgameworld.com/details.php/id/5620/

Not for the faint of heart, or the low spec PC. ;)

Very good game. Would have taken more shots if there was a screenshot option. :???:

The most deserving of an M rating than any other game I must say. :p

#3 ·
Supposedly this is gonna rock! :p I can't wait to try this baby out. Mmmm have you seen the screens at other gaming sites? Damn they look good.

#4 ·
Too much blood, kids would be running for the Tomato Ketchup bottle, after having their hands on it :p

#6 ·
I recently played through some of the PS2 version. I had the original for gamecube, I see a large improvement over the two. I was just disappointed out how often the chain weapon was used. It felt like there was two many instances of pull said gaurds into item until it is destroyed.

#7 ·
I played the demo.. and it seems a little different from the first, but I can't quite put my finger on it.. though I can say that it just seemed like a typical mediocre action/adventure console game that tries a little too hard with the sarcasm(a lot more than the first) and to be "cool". It just seems too cheesy. I'd much rather spend my time checking out the new Vampire The Masquerade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.