Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 136 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Thanx for getting me back my smilies Keith :D

Btw, I also made a new post, don't expect anything optimistic...

I've also updated my PC specs, except for the videocard, cause it's still the same from my old pc lol.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Thanks for all the changes Keith :)

Meanwhile I've made a new post after having read some very interesting articles about Tarja getting kicked out of Nightwish, and Tobias Sammet (Edguy) giving his sarcastic opinion on those popular 'gothic' bands :rolleyes:

·
Crasher of Castles
7,012 Posts
Like the new design keith, but what happened to background images and user images on the sidebar at least as an option...

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,224 Posts
N1ghtw0lf said:
Like the new design keith, but what happened to background images and user images on the sidebar at least as an option...
Yeah fixed a bug with the background images and also added some new design options and working on more at the moment. I also fixed up the log and background options and separated the settings for those to make it easier.

For the latest design features and demo check out http://blog.efx2.com/user/EFx2Skins/ (will change eventually when new color schemes are worked on .. currently apple green).

Edit: You can view the SourApple Color Scheme Skin over at http://blog.efx2.com/user/Keith/

EFx2Skin blog is about to change to make some more color schemes

- - - - -

More side menus are in the works for profile, desktop, and I want to add some custom side menus people can use for whatever.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
If anyone is interested in my opinion about my father's religion, feel free to visit my blog. I've been in quite some **** last couple of days, and it seems that this house is actually some kind of mini-Iran :rolleyes:

·
Crasher of Castles
7,012 Posts
keith, is there any way to do html (or add images at least) to the blog intro post thingie when it shows at the top or is it just text?

·
Locked and Loaded
12,032 Posts

·
Locked and Loaded
12,032 Posts
Nice features Keith. Changed my whole theme, gonna post soon too. :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Nice design RB, but when you want to type a reply to a post you made you have to use your 6th sense developed by spending 24/7 at forums :p The colours for the reply box are the same as the background.

·
Locked and Loaded
12,032 Posts
Whoops, i'll have to fix that :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Whoah! Nice design Samor :thumb:

21 - 40 of 136 Posts