Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out: http://www.battle.net/ Looks like we may be in for a treat! Keep refreshing the page for different pics. It looks like all of Blizzard's games; Starcraft, Diablo, Warcraft ...

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Starcraft2 :D?

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
I just hoped they made Latin America servers, for all their games, like Starcraft, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3 and or course World of Warcfrat.
Only then they could complain about pirate servers around here.....

·
Registered
608 Posts
I dont care if it's Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3 or Warcraft 4, just release something (well, MMO excluded 'cause I can't afford it :) !

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
The news are that you'll now be able to download all Blizzard titles for a price through battle.net :D well, that's my guess anyhow.

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
should be interesting to find out today, it wont be the WoW expansion i dont think, the simple fact you cant hype something they have already announced ;p

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
ChrisRay said:
The WoW expansion is being announced at Blizzcon. So it will be announced very shortly. Blizzard has already stated this their WoW site. First post. Front page. :)

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/
yeh its gonna be playable at blizzcon. Altho i dont know why they would give a picture of all 3 games with the date on if it was just for a WoW expansion ;p

should be interesting tho to see what it is

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Well, just sent a mail to the Blizzard representative here in Brazil, asking if or when theyre gonna implement a WOW server here...

I might wanna add that i dont have the slightest hope theyre gonna do it, i just wanna see their response.

·
Nu...
472 Posts
.999_ = 1 is some thing that was supposedly argued about on the bnet forums for a very very long time.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
That appeared just a while ago. If you ask me, i think it was hacked oO

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Yes, LOL that was cheap!! It would have been more fun to write "Blizzard is dead" .... "No, not really the site is just..." :p :p

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
ChankastRules said:
Yes, LOL that was cheap!! It would have been more fun to write "Blizzard is dead" .... "No, not really the site is just..." :p :p
hey! thats our trick ;p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.