Next Generation Emulation banner

Did you send a letter of support for Bleem! Inc?

• Yes, every distributor!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No, but I hope they show Sony...

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Are you kidding?!?!

Votes: 15 68.2%
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
so..

2/3 of those who replied or voted don't want anything to do with bleem!, seriously I hope they see how silly they look, they alienate the pc market (which most of us have internet connections and would view the Bleem site) while kissing up to the console market (which may or may NOT have a internet connection *let alone a computer*) yet since less of the console market will view the bleem site, who do they expect to call all these companies? Did they launch a promotional ad at stores? (stores that won't carry their software now anyhow!) Again this is going to look like flamebait but I'm simply saying, what the heck are they thinking??

·
Registered
68 Posts
What does Bleem LLC care about people that don't have a computer? I don't understand the point of your post. They aren't really kissing up to the console market, they are just very bad at kissing up to thier 'only' market (unless you count the mostly forgotten Dreamcast).

Bleem has always had very poor customer relations. The web site hardly ever gets updated, they don't have a decent forum, thier technical support people aren't very friendly, heck, they won't even support Windows 2000.

To be generous, it's tough attempting to do business, and fight legal battles too. It's just funny that Bleem's best competition is better, and free. If ePSXe where more well known, Bleem wouldn't even exist.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by dirk_gently
What does Bleem LLC care about people that don't have a computer? I don't understand the point of your post. They aren't really kissing up to the console market, they are just very bad at kissing up to thier 'only' market (unless you count the mostly forgotten Dreamcast).

Bleem has always had very poor customer relations. The web site hardly ever gets updated, they don't have a decent forum, thier technical support people aren't very friendly, heck, they won't even support Windows 2000.
Their tech-support is actually quite good if you ask me.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts