Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have a CloneCD Image of Bleem DC Gran Turismo 2, and i wonder if it can work on Chankast? i tried it, but it crashes, so i wonder amybe it needs to be SelfBootable. Can anyone figure out wat i have done wrong?

·
Registered
72 Posts
You probably copied the image wrong. does the image also have an audio track with it? because it needs that to boot. And I always thought that the Bleem DC PS Games sets were two disks, one for bleem and one for the game?

·
Classic Games Lover
5,277 Posts
Hmm, what is the meaning of emulating PSX by using bleem! in Dreamcast emulator on PC if I might ask? :>>>

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Oalboukharey said:
Hi, i have a CloneCD Image of Bleem DC Gran Turismo 2, and i wonder if it can work on Chankast? i tried it, but it crashes, so i wonder amybe it needs to be SelfBootable. Can anyone figure out wat i have done wrong?
What you did wrong is want help for your pirated clonecd copy of Bleem DC.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Reichfuher said:
What you did wrong is want help for your pirated clonecd copy of Bleem DC.
Normally I'd agree with you 100%, but since Bleem is defunct and you can't purchase the Bleemdc builds/cd's AND AFAIK Rand hasn't a problem with it...
I bought all 3 releases.... Teken, GT and MGS (don't even have nor have I played a teken PS cd..lol). I bought them to support bleem at the time. But now, I can't see any issue with using them by other means...
If rand has objections, I am sure he would make them known...

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
alright, via pm

dpence said:
hey, a thread I posted in was closed...the BleemDC grand turismo thread. I was wondering if you could edit my post for me. I posted that to my knowledge Rand didn't have an issue with it. I have sense become aware that he does, So I wanted to add a retraction to my statement That He DOES have an issue with it. I was wrong in my ASSUMING and wanted to appologize for it.
Thought it would be good to have it posted publically so anyone doing a search to, would see it ahead of time and think better in assuming, like I did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.