Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Well, so far I've tried it with DBZ Legends (still doesn't work), Bust-A-Groove (music/gameplay still don't sync), and Chrono Cross.

Chrono Cross seems to work fine (no swirl pre-battle effects though), but becasuse my CD is badly scratched :( , I can't tell whether it works all the way or not.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
I see we have to register now to get it.:eyes:

Quote from their site

REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR DOWNLOADS

After Sony's recent dirty tricks with Babbages, we realized that we've never really put a concerted effort into tracking our user base. and we realized that, if we were to get shut out of retail altogether, how the heck would we be able to reach our customers?
Well you could reopen the message board;)

Anyways its late and I think I'll download it for a look tomorrow.

S

·
0 Posts
it would be nice if they reopened that msgboard....I know I left there just before it got trashed (the may 2000 disaster ;))
....but if it returns it might result in endless bashing?

btw, I noticed with the registration you didn't have to input that serial number on the bleem cd....(like with the old forums)....perhaps they want to do more with those accounts, maybe they WILL reopen a msgboard so both bleempc and bleemcast users can post there....weird that I entered Samor as nick and it was converted to SamorSamor (like in PuyoPuyo? ;))

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah, the same happened to me ... used BobbiBobbi instead of Bobbi ... guess they haven't worked out all problems with that script yet :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
F U C K - Bleem!

EMULATORS Should and Must Be FREE! This is not just my opinions, some Programmers I know stand for this.

Any Emulators that force you to pay for something (beside the cost of the CD) then find the alternatives, pirated one.

Specially some crap that didn't work very well and still 'under development' for about 4-5 years... duh!

·
Old Geezer
148 Posts
Tony Hawk works well in gameplay (menus? Well, no, as the note stated). Very fast, BGM works great (I had to turn them off when using Epsxe) on my outdated computer. Bugs Life graphics are more improved... have to test more.

By the way, I really like those msgboards to be opened. One thing I liked about Bleem were those boards, if not the emu itself (nice homey atmosphere) ;)

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Re: Re: Bleem Beta Files Released

Originally posted by Badaro

Silly question: Anyone tested to see if this one runs in Win2K?

[]s Badaro
Oh yeah I forgot about that.:D I won't bother downloading it then. I would have to reinstall winMe again (after me just getting rid of it enirely 2 weeks ago).

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
lol i think it screwed up my name the worst: "andrandr"

i see a rand in there, is this a conspiracy :p

·
War Games coder
1,926 Posts
Anybody try the name 'Rand' yet? Just curious :) btw, mine came out as just 'KillerShots', so maybe it's the length.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hmph... They've been sitting on this beta for who knows how long and alienate all their customers... I'm glad I microwaved my cdkey months ago.

S

·
0 Posts
hello, this is SamorSamor speaking ;)

all emus should be free? dunno, but if you make it commercial you should keep up a certain level of quality.
And bleem lacked a bit on that....quite a bit even.
and yes, they made errors....it's just that at some time I think "ok, move on"...besides, they didn't do only bad things....
they're not half as bad as ubisoft, IMO ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts