Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
WiiScrubber 1.33 Final, thats the version you have to download.

·
Emulator User
336 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
what should i do after that.i have replaced the file now should i scrub the image or unscrub the image

·
Registered
816 Posts
if u replaced the main.dol after patching then all u have to do now is play the game

·
Emulator User
336 Posts
Shaking the nunchuck

Is it true that "shaking the nunchuck" feature is still not supported yet? I would like to know because I recently got this game and it plays well on my system with nice speeds and great graphics:D! I wanted to try out the bankai feature which requires shaking the nuchuck, can it be done?

·
Registered
37 Posts
dude just play with the gamecube controller settings....bankai is the left and right trigger pushed together when the blue gauge at the bottom of the screen is full, i have finished the game and unlocked all chars...and i must say that this game rocks!!! cant wait till dolphin can run it with sound :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah sound i relay want that, and hope soon dolphin can save game to so i dont have to complete the game over and over to get all chars.

·
Emulator User
336 Posts
dude just play with the gamecube controller settings....bankai is the left and right trigger pushed together when the blue gauge at the bottom of the screen is full, i have finished the game and unlocked all chars...and i must say that this game rocks!!! cant wait till dolphin can run it with sound :D
Ok, I thought it was not playble with the gamecube controller, but it seems to work better now on the latest revision. Thanks!:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
No problem...and as for replaying the game each time...i just finished it once unlocked all the chars (even that filler captain) exited to the menu where you have to push the "A" button to take u to the main menu, then i pushed shift+F1 to savestate.....i admit that it is a little hit and miss when trying to load said savestate, but it does eventually work...usually you have to click the "pause" button...then an error pops up saying something about the controller not working correctly and that you should save and exit dolphin....just ignore that buy clicking ok, and it should have loaded....it worked for me :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey B3tty can u post your savestate? i tried it put when i saved i got "dont send error"

·
Registered
71 Posts
hmm well I don't know if it would help the devs, but do people know any other games that have the same sound problem where an error pops up like every frame with sound on?

·
Emulator User
336 Posts
No problem...and as for replaying the game each time...i just finished it once unlocked all the chars (even that filler captain) exited to the menu where you have to push the "A" button to take u to the main menu, then i pushed shift+F1 to savestate.....i admit that it is a little hit and miss when trying to load said savestate, but it does eventually work...usually you have to click the "pause" button...then an error pops up saying something about the controller not working correctly and that you should save and exit dolphin....just ignore that buy clicking ok, and it should have loaded....it worked for me :D
Alright, thanks a million B3tty_sa for your saving method, it really worked!:D I managed to beat the game with unlocking all characters and stages. All we really need now is for dolphin to be able to save games normally and a sound fix!:thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
No problem at all......originally i got this game working because of this thread...so when i figured out a makeshift way of saving, i had to share.....all this game needs is sound and proper saving and it will be perfect!!! :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
bleach vs crusade is to fast for me ... anyone know how to get it slower?
Graphic:OpenGl
I don't think frame limit is supported yet, best thing you can do is enable stuff that will reduce your fps, increase the resolution, maybe turn on fraps or something :p

41 - 60 of 91 Posts