Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!
I have tried Bleach Versus Crusade with all revision between 1449 - 1590 but this game doesn't start...The emulator stay on "loading" and nothing happens

:(:(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
eheh yet, it was releaced two days ago (Thanks Play-asia!) :D

p.s. Cady, i have a Intel 5200 too and i have overclocked it at 3,6 without touching Vcore ;)
On DolphinWx_1449 i play full fps at naruto ex 3 ;)

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
eheh yet, it was releaced two days ago (Thanks Play-asia!) :D

p.s. Cady, i have a Intel 5200 too and i have overclocked it at 3,6 without touching Vcore ;)
On DolphinWx_1449 i play full fps at naruto ex 3 ;)
Nice.. Mine is not overclocked and can run full fps at Naruto wii game. :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
I noticed that emulators for most systems seem to have problems with Bleach games more than anything, not sure what's up with that :p

·
Final Fantasy XXX
2,413 Posts
Bleach and Naruto natively at 60 frame-per-second.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i would also like to know more about this....i really want to play this game.....it has the same engine as DBZ : Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and Naruto : Ultimate Ninja Storm!!!....it looks really Cool :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
i activated the patch, still nothing :( what else could be wrong?

·
Registered
816 Posts
yes i got it to work!!lol after u patch it (u have to patch the language also)change sound plugin to DSP-null and start the game..2 errors will pop up just close them and the game will load ;) if it does not work i will have to do it over and see exactly what i did... the game runs very good btw a pic:

it seems that i cant save though XD

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow, thats good news, can u make a video or post more screen ingame?
-how to you patch the language?-

·
Registered
816 Posts
alright i recorded a very short video of me getting my ass beaten by renji and another screenshot:

YouTube - DolphinWx bleach versus crusade

oh and when u are removing the 002 code error there is an option where u can patch the laguage u have to change it to japanese(also patch the country strings) :

·
Registered
37 Posts
yes please give us more information...or better tell us exactly what to do to get it working....and a gameplay video would be appreciated ;D

also where can i download wii patcher??

·
Registered
97 Posts
yes i got it to work!!lol after u patch it (u have to patch the language also)change sound plugin to DSP-null and start the game..2 errors will pop up just close them and the game will load ;) if it does not work i will have to do it over and see exactly what i did... the game runs very good btw a pic:

it seems that i cant save though XD
playable????

1 - 20 of 91 Posts