Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i don't know if this has already been posted (I'm new here)
But i really want to ask something!
Is anyone going to make a fix for BBB2nd?
I mean i really don't want to play with ichigo without using him hollow and playing battlers mode with two characters who crash when they do BANKAI :/
like ichigo vs byakuya (i had to kill him before he uses his bankai! OR ELSE CRAAAASH!)
So i'm really asking if someone can fix this in the net release!

Thanks you

Cheers,
Uber

·
Drowning in a red state.
11,919 Posts
This is the wrong section, there is a pcsx2 section. Also, don't double post because you haven't received a reply.
Pertaining to your question:
If you have any speed hacks enabled in the emu than disable them and make sure you have them all set to their most stable forms. I don't own that game so I can't test it for myself.

·
Registered
68 Posts
yooooo ,, my friend ,, GIVE UP NOWW ,, i'm playing this games right now and i have also this probleme ,, i have finished 100% of the story mode and 70% of the batelers mode ,, you just have to play without using the BANKAI witch broke and hope that your oppennents (ichigo , and the unworking bankai ) don't do the bankai ,, for this you have to win quiqly ,,

be strong , be patient

and wait that the develloper fix this issue .......

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol my point :D i manage to do that easily but i really want me to be able to BANKAI with Ichigo and bust some hollow ass easily! (by using hollow mode :D) i mean the game is great but it really needs bankai fixes!
The only reason i made this thread is because I'm not sure they are actually doing anything to fix this! Last time i checked they were like..
It's not in the compatibility list, bad luck for you! (not exactly but it didn't seem that they care :/)
So i made this thread that with any luck a developer might see this and fix the darn problem with the next release!

Gaaah! i like ichigo's and byakuya's bankai so much and I'm just too bored to slow down theframe rate and save before bankai and then after about 20 tries i get bored once i get it and it lasts like 20 secs :D

Cheers,
Uber

P.S. I really hope the developers do something about it! But anyway these emulators are EPIC! I played so many ps2 game like shinobido, BBB 2nd, final fantasy, metal gear solid... And i tried to play resident evil 4 but i got pissed off and bought the PC version and downloaded the mod for mouse support :d and i have to say it is AWESOMEEEEE!

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
it'll get done when it gets done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.