Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv tryed everything i can do to adress this but i cannot get epsxe to run on any game i have...the bios screen pops up fine. but i only get a black screen when trying to load either a cd or iso any help would be cool :) thanks!
i have a dvd burner athlon 1.8 256 ram ati 9800 pro have tryed with 1.5 and 1.6 epsxe.... :hdbash: lol any help is appreciated thanks!

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
-try using Peops CD plugin
-what games are you trying to run?
-as for the ISOs, what did you make em with?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hushy im really sorry it was a browser error i posted it and the screen never refreshed i must have looked for it after you closed it sorry for the spam! :)

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
quoting my first post, the second one in this thread...

-try using Peops CD plugin
-what games are you trying to run?
-as for the ISOs, what did you make em with?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh i see thank you very much the games iv been trying ti with so far are bof3 castlevania sotb megamanx456 einhander ff origins tactics star ocean 2 tail fo teh sun thousand arms lunar 2 mega man 8 making the isos w alcohol

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
using the latest drivers for your videocard? use Eternal for sound and OGL2 for graphics, default settings on Eternal and "nice" settings on OGL2. then just load the ISO.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes i have tryed that..w the exception of my latest drivers for my card...but it works with everything else 2d and 3d...

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
alright, the double and triple posting needs to stop. just say what you need to say in one post, if you screw up, there's always the edit button.

so, what's wrong with the other games? is it the exact same problem?

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
alright, that's fine by me man. we try to help, we courteously point out the rules, and you just get all sensitive about it. if you dont want to take advantage of your help, that's fine with me man.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
alright, that's fine by me man. we try to help, we courteously point out the rules, and you just get all sensitive about it. if you dont want to take advantage of your help, that's fine with me man. i did not read a rule stating that somone has a limit of thier posts????? where did i triple post in this forum? i posted three different messages in MY thread. and you got upset about it i tryed to be polite about it and you called me sensistive. w/e at least im nice about it or "sensitive" i prefer it as being manners just because alls i see is a stupid little penguin doesnt mean that i dont think your a real person who deserves respect and the same should be true of me. peece pushy

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
n00bslicer said:
alright, that's fine by me man. we try to help, we courteously point out the rules, and you just get all sensitive about it. if you dont want to take advantage of your help, that's fine with me man. i did not read a rule stating that somone has a limit of thier posts????? where did i triple post in this forum? i posted three different messages in MY thread. and you got upset about it i tryed to be polite about it and you called me sensistive. w/e at least im nice about it or "sensitive" i prefer it as being manners just because alls i see is a stupid little penguin doesnt mean that i dont think your a real person who deserves respect and the same should be true of me. peece pushy
its not because you created the thread that your allowed to do everything you want in it. posting three posts in a row is just useless when we have a handy edit button we can use. we try to help you and you get all "sensitive" because someone asks you to obey the rules. you want to leave? thats fine

1 - 20 of 21 Posts