Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel kinda weird for asking this, but is there a way to have the floor textures display correctly?

I'd post a screenshot, but:
A. I assume most people know what I'm talking about.
B. My friend is the one actually trying to play Melee in his PC.

(Also, any way for music to play correctly?)

Thanks in advance.

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
what plugins are your friend using??

I think It's a known issue, and I think It happens using Direct3D plugin instead of the OpenGL one...

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He uses OpenGL, if I'm not mistaken. I can't check, since I'm currently at my house.
I think he said he tried "the other plugin too"(D3D), but it had similar effects.

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He has an 8800 GT. His CPU is just a step below mine(5400+, I believe). 2 GBs of RAM.

Let me text him fast for version number. Just a second...

EDIT: Here:

"2255. IL version"

Can't figure out what IL means, but I'm sure you know.
I think he mentioned that it was faster.

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
your friend use the latest plugins??, also He have the latest DirectX libraries???

·
Registered
271 Posts
It happens in OpenGL in anything other than native resolution. Consider OpenGL broken in every single way unless your using stretch to fit.

·
Registered
59 Posts
you need to configure the opengl plugin go to advanced in EFB Copy check:
-with hotkey E
-Copy EFB hack to GL texture(hack)

when you are in the game press E and the problem is solved but the game is slowy only press E and the game go faster and no problems (sorryfor my english i talk spanish :p) i hope help you:thumb:

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's playing in full screen. And 1440x900 resolution too(black bars are added to the left and right of the screen to make up for the extra width).

Setting "Stretch to fit" seems to fix it, but...yeah, if he wanted that he'd probably use his GC. The game would look better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts