Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi i have this problom with black sigil sword of the exile with NO$gba at first it started but when after battle it freezed but thats not the problom because theres a soultion for it while but when i tried the game with DesMue the game didint start and it dont start with NO$gba either please help i tried to turn off sound and the EX5 thingy with No$zoomer and nothing worked please help
and thank u :thumb:
edit:nvm ppl the game started when i deleted some files and redownloaded no$gba most of the games didint start at first but i dunno i started black sigil and it started (its a miracle) now it doesnt start with no$zoomer(its a nightmare) so anyone knows wat i can do it say save data cant be accessed please turn off and reinsert the DS card so anyone knows how to fix this ?please

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
hi i have this problom with black sigil sword of the exile with NO$gba at first it started but when after battle it freezed but thats not the problom because theres a soultion for it while but when i tried the game with DesMue the game didint start and it dont start with NO$gba either please help i tried to turn off sound and the EX5 thingy with No$zoomer and nothing worked please help
and thank u :thumb:
edit:nvm ppl the game started when i deleted some files and redownloaded no$gba most of the games didint start at first but i dunno i started black sigil and it started (its a miracle) now it doesnt start with no$zoomer(its a nightmare) so anyone knows wat i can do it say save data cant be accessed please turn off and reinsert the DS card so anyone knows how to fix this ?please
Check the stickied FAQ, the question 8.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thx for that i really got the game working again but heres my problom i well explain it more
THE DAMN problom!!! :when i play the game after a battle it freezes so i have to find a solution which is no$zoomer but no$zoomer doesnt support the save type so the game can only be played by no$gba profile manger and i cant make no$zoomer play the game with the profile manger so BAM!!! iam at a dead end if the game makers would have only made it for gba there wouldn't be any probloms if anyone can get a solution then thank u very VERY much
edit:err i think i only think that i manged to make no$gba to run no$zoomer but before i done that i made no$zoomer run no$gba profile manger but i deleted that no$zoomer but when i started to run no$zoomer and clicked no$gba it didint start so i am still at a dead end

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.