Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to run Bloody Roar 2 on epsxe 170. I've got all the plugins and bios and what not but when i actually start the game it comes up with a black screen and a ps1 controller in the top right corner along with the word standard. How can i fix it?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
so you are still having a problem with it? can you get the BIOS to run? also, are you playing the PAL version of this game? if so, are you playing off the disc or from an image of it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It turned out that the ISO i had doesnt work, it just sits on the black screen with the controller in the corner. another ISO i've got works though. Not brilliantly, but it works. the sounds effects are there but theres no music. and some of the characters speak in japanese. but what ya gonna do eh lol

EDIT: Also if i select story mode the movies dont work, so i did a bit of reading and i think what that is is that the ISO ive got is a chinese copy of the japanese version of the game. kinda random, but i guess as long as it plays... music wud be nice though lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.